FAQ

ICO (Initial Coin Offering) is a model of crowdfunding which allows us to issue tokens and sell them to interested persons. Startima token gives you the right to participate in our raffles and to create events on Startima platform. All Startima profits are raffled between the owners of the tokens - the winning token gets 20% of the profits, the remaining 80% is distributed proportionally among the remaining owners of the tokens in the form of consolation prizes. This makes sure Startima complies with all crowdfunding legislations.
Startima ICO start date is indicated on our website - www.startima.io.
In case of changes, they will be reflected on our website and sent to subscribers.
The best way to find out about the project is to read the whitepaper on the site or read our pages on social networks.

Web-site: http://startima.io/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StartimaProject/
Slack: https://startima.slack.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/StartimaProject/
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/startima
Telegram Chat EU: https://t.me/startima_en
Telegram Chat RU: https://t.me/startima_en
Starter releases its own tokens (STAT) on the Ethereum platform. It is convenient and absolutely transparent.
Purchase of tokens will be available on the site startima.io in your personal account. During the ICO, you can purchase tokens using the following payment methods:
  • Buy directly with BTC (Bitcoin)
  • Payment by the set of crypto-currencies supported by ShapeShift.io
  • Payment by debit / credit card (Visa / Mastercard) through the exchange service located in the personal account
Tokens will be used at major crypto-exchange exchanges.
The final list will be listed on the website after the ICO.
The minimum purchase amount is not limited.
The holders of at least 1 token get the right to participate in rallies and create events on the platform. The cost of the token is 1 USD. The actual number of tokens obtained may vary slightly in accordance with currency fluctuations.
In the event that we do not collect the necessary minimum of 1 000 000 USD by the end of the ICO, all the collected money will be returned. Compliance with this condition is guaranteed by our escrow agent.
All ICO participants can participate in the bonus program.
The earlier you buy the tokens, the more bonus tokens you get.
We do not provide discounts for wholesale buyers.
For more details on the terms of the bonus program, please refer to the link under "Temporary ICO Bonuses".
The maximum possible number of tokens, including bonus ones is 50,000,000.
All unsold tokens will be destroyed.
There will be no additional tokens.
To participate in the ICO Startups you need to register and buy tokens. Register an account with this link .
To participate in the drawings, the token must be stored on the Ethereum purse, which supports tokens that are compatible with the ERC20. Such a purse will be available in your personal account on the homepage of the Start-up. In addition, you can use third-party wallets corresponding to the necessary conditions: MyEtherWallet, Mist and so on.
Startima offers you to help with translations, moderation of pages in social networks and other activities for reward in the form of tokens. With the detailed terms of the bounty program you can read the link .
Of course. Send your proposal to support@startima.io and we will contact you by the end of the ICO.
We are open to suggestions for improving our project and cooperation.
To encourage successful offers, there is a separate bonus program.
We offer to buy our tokens to residents of all countries where it is not prohibited.
If you are not sure about the lawfulness of buying tokens in your country, it is better to apply for additional legal advice.
Startima is not responsible for the legal consequences of buying tokens.
After the end of the ICO, the tokens will be traded on the main crypto-exchange exchanges. Complete list of exchanges will be listed on the website.
Token holders will be eligible to participate in Startima raffles and also create lottery and betting events on Startima platform.
You can get acquainted with all the advantages of owning the Startima Token by reading our whitepaper .